Canmore Condo Accommodation Details
Suite 403C, Canmore Crossing
- Use as a 1, or 2 bedroom condo
- 1.5 Full Baths
- Sleeps 1 – 6 (3 couples)
- Stunning Mountain Views
- Full kitchen, roof top hot tub, fireplace
- High Speed Internet (Cable Modem with up to 7Mb/s download and 470Kb/s+ upload)
- 5 minutes to Banff National Park
- 20 minutes to Skiing/Boarding
- Restaurants, pubs, grocery/sporting stores, are all available in less than a 5 minute walk. Be on quant downtown Main St. within a 2 minute walk.
- 1 heated underground parking stall
- Full size washer/dryer in the condo
- Access to condo fitness area
- Balcony with BBQ
- Air Conditioning in Condo
Why stay in a small hotel room with no view or amenities, in a noisy area of town when you can have your own loft in an ideal location of town for about the same price. Just minutes to everything you want to do in Banff and surrounding area.
The suite pictured above is a two bedroom, mountain view (view of Three Sisters Mountain Range), loft condominium in the heart of Canmore. The unit was furnished with comfort and that rugged mountain feeling in mind. The pine trim, heated slate floor, soft rugs, and river rock fire place, are a perfect accent to the majestic views.
Both bedrooms feature queen size beds (the leather sofa pictured above pulls out to a queen size bed as well). The loft bedroom also features its own vanity and extra large soaker tub.
There is also a full kitchen (fridge, oven/stove, microwave,dish washer, plates, pots, utensils, the basics to cook and eat a typical North American meal) in the unit along with a BBQ on the balcony.
The family room has a 42″ HDTV connected to cable TV. It also has a DVD player (there are some DVD movies too). There is also a Microsoft XBox 360 (with some popular games to play, but bring your own too). Also in the room are a number of books about the area (hiking trails, wildlife, etc.).